Welcome to our new Community forum for Artists, Bands and Music enthusiasts alike. We're looking forward to meeting you. In the meantime, go ahead, show yourself around. Be sure to introduce yourself in the new members category. https://immitter.com/community/discussion/9/new-members#latest

Use This Form to Copyright your Music

The easiest / fastest way to copyright your music is to go directly to the copyright.gov form for sound recordings. It's called an SR (Sound Recordings) form. Below is the link. Fill it out. Turn it in. Done.



  • edited April 2018
    This is a great resource! Also for those of you who don't know. You can copyright a song OR a whole album. Doing the whole album is definitely a better deal!
Sign In or Register to comment.