Welcome to our new Community forum for Artists, Bands and Music enthusiasts alike. We're looking forward to meeting you. In the meantime, go ahead, show yourself around. Be sure to introduce yourself in the new members category. https://immitter.com/community/discussion/9/new-members#latest

New Members

edited August 2017 in HQ

Welcome to the Immitter community forum! Go ahead and introduce yourself. Let us know a bit about your music journey and tell us what you're hoping to gain from the Internet Music Transmitter - Other than meeting some really cool like-minded peeps that is!

Thanks and we're looking forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• Hey everyone! My name is Zach, and have been a member of the Immitter since January and will be a contributor opening forums for discussion and igniting our Immitter community to work together!

I look forward to working with you all!

• Thanks for the intro @Smizzle Beatz. As a community tip, you can mention any user in the community by simply adding "@" before their username.

• Hey Community just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Lyndon Laveaux, looking forward to getting to know all you artist, and be motivated by yall craft, let's push each other to bring the best out.

• @lyndonlaveaux said:
    Hey Community just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Lyndon Laveaux, looking forward to getting to know all you artist, and be motivated by yall craft, let's push each other to bring the best out.

Hey Lyndon, thanks for introducing yourself, thanks for rocking with the Immitter as a long time member.

• My name is Shank and I am here to listen to amazing music and discover new artists!
  • @SHANK said:
    My name is Shank and I am here to listen to amazing music and discover new artists!

B) B) B) B) Shank, thanks for dropping a line!

• Hi there My name is Mike Ant @mabruce1769 from Perth Australia, it’s great having a place where one can upload there own music and to check out what’s going on around the world.
    Love it
    Mike xxx
  • @mabruce1769 said:
    Hi there My name is Mike Ant @mabruce1769 from Perth Australia, it’s great having a place where one can upload there own music and to check out what’s going on around the world.
    Love it
    Mike xxx

Thanks for joining the community, discovered your tracks last week. Great vibe! Will you be uploading more?

• What up, my name is Andre Nurse, I go by Smiiles on immitter, and as a music producer. I’m also an acrobat, looking to find ways of combining both my passions to create some really dope shit! Also always down to collab, experiment and make something new. I’ve been with immitter since the beginning and I’m super excited to see the growth and excited to see where Immitter goes. Bless up!
  • @Smiiles hey bro! Yeah Immitter is awesome! My name is Zach and go by Smizzle Beatz here. You mentioned collaborating and I’m always down for that! hit me up if you wanna collab. My email is smizzlebeatz@outlook.com . Welcome to Immitter!
  • @summaz hi mate yeah I will be uploading more tunes,
  • Hi guyz my name is YungQually I'm an upcoming rapper and by joining this society I hope to expand my artistry to the world thru critism hardwork and determination
  • @YungQually, sup! Welcome to Immitter and thanks for introducing yourself and joining the community. Where are you from?

• edited October 2018
    Hello am Pfyno a Kenyan based female rapper,Iam glad to be here,I hope to enjoy the benefits that come with being part of this family
  • hi @Pfynosrguru thanks for joining the community, we are happy you are here! Have you released any tracks on the Immitter yet?

• Hello everyone, I'm glad to be here. I'm ballz and I'm new here.Anyone love to show me around?
  • Hello guyz, I'm ballz from Nigeria, An afro fushion Artiste. It's nice to be here
  • Hi everyone...
    I'm Terry Davis, a gospel/christian songwriter/musician, and growing artist originally from Portland, Oregon/Vancouver,Washington, and currently residing in Columbus, Ohio. I've actually been a member for a while, but haven't officially introduced myself. Here's hoping you'll enjoy my music, and I hope to connect with other Gospel/Christian artists here. Thanks & God bless!

• null
    Hi Everybody I'm a locally known artist from Cape Town South africa by the name of Juic3 doing afrikaans local hip hop music with my own independent label called "Die Juic3 Fabriek" check me out
  • Hi @Cheunballz thanks for joining. How's the music scene out in Nigeria? @tdsong went and checked some of your music out, really nice. Feeling the spirit. @Juic3 Super cool to have your own label. Hows the music scene out there in Cape Town?

• Hello...My name is Shizee Babs, I'm a Nigerian based rapper,singer and songwriter .
    I join immitter to meet new people and create more audience
    I hope this will be a dream come true and we all achieve greatness together!