1. IMMITTER.COM will not share or sell your email address to any third party: We hate spam too :)

2. Make sure you own the content: IMMITTER.COM Artist and Label accounts are for MUSICIANS or LABELS respectively, not fans. Uploading music you don't have the rights to distribute is a violation of IMMITTER's Terms of Use and may be against the law. If you are not the musician who created the song or that musician's agent, do not upload it. Even if you lawfully own a copy of the music (for example, you bought the CD or downloaded it from an internet service), this does not give you permission to upload the music to immitter. If you violate this rule, your account may be deactivated or deleted. If you would like to discover new songs, sign up as a listener instead.

3. IMMITTER.COM Distribution is for your own promotion: Choosing to upload music to IMMITTER.COM for transmitting is for your own promotion and thus we are not responsible or liable for any royalties associated with the copyright of your writing and recording.

4. Our loyalty is to the Users and their experience: We hold the right to delete or alter any information associated with your account including songs, lyrics, albums, comments etc. that may compromise, halt or interfere with the user experience of IMMITTER.COM. Before IMMITTER.COM attempts to change any of your personal information we will contact you through your account, via email, or telephone to resolve any problems before hand.

5. Cheating is a direct violation of our terms: The use of tools for spamming or altering the integrity of your account is strictly prohibited and may result in account deactivation or deletion and in some cases monetary recuperation from any damages created or incurred by direct or indirect effects of the cheating. A user may personally be held financially accountable for any queries requested or third parties contracted to help in the aid and conviction of cheating and any other tactics of website abuse.

6. Do not sell songs that you do not completely own the rights to: Songs that incorporate even a fraction of another artists copyright shall not be listed for sale or uploaded with the intent of making a profit.

7. IMMITTER.COM will split the sales of any transaction done through the IMMITTER.COM shopping cart with you, our registered artist, 30/70. You, the artist will collect 70% and IMMITTER the COMPANY will collect the remaining 30%. Our 30/70 split also holds true for any licensing or publishing deal brokered by IMMITTER.COM or any of its subsidiaries on your behalf. Should IMMITTER.COM directly be involved in obtaining a deal where money is exchanged for external promotion of your music then IMMITTER.COM is entitled to a finders fee.

8. Artists are paid on a quarterly basis and payouts are only processed once the client has reached a minimum of $20 in sales.

9. Eligibility for label, licensing, publishing placement is determined based on a 10,000 + play bar. Plays must be consistent on one other verified social network.

10. IMMITTER.COM may use songs, photos, lyrics as well as other information provided to your account, without permission, to help further promote your music outside of our website, such as through other social networks, terrestrial advertising, television and radio spots etc. and may be used to help further your career as well as the IMMITTER.COM brand.

11. Ignoring these explicitly stated terms is a violation of our terms of agreement: IMMITTER.COM is not liable, in anyway for any legal action taken in the event that these terms are ignored.

12. You're are bound by our terms by implicit use: Using or interacting with IMMITTER.COM in any way automatically binds you to our terms of agreement implicitly, regardless if you have explicitly stated that you agree to our terms or not.

13. IMMITTER.COM may not make a profit off of your music through any direct means with out the artist knowingly involved.

14. Once your music is uploaded to the IMMITTER servers your music lives on our servers forever, and can still contribute to future sales revenue long after you’ve discontinued use. Music remains on IMMITTER.COM until explicitly removed by the user.

These terms are subject to change without notice and was last updated on May 13 2020.  For further comments and inquiries about our terms of agreement you can contact us at info@immitter.com